Rolls Royce


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Rolls Royce
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

So I own a Rolls Royce, I am filthy rich, I'll drive it for 8 hours to Dubai and show off with it. Interesting concept if you are the Saudi owner of this car.


1 Responses to “Rolls Royce”

  1. Anonymous KtheKuwaiti 

    Well .. If I had a Rolls Royce, I would drive it to Dubai. You have a car that is the ultimate in on road luxury, driving it is making use of your investment. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3