exposed prices


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




exposed prices
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

I can post from flickr again. Blogger.com has placed my blog on their spam generator list. I don't how and why but they did and they didnt inform me of that. So blogging for me was an easy experience where I have to go through different things to accomplish a single blog.
But in the end I sorted it.
I thought mark would love this, harmon house in dubai were on sale upto 50% on various audio and AV recievers.


2 Responses to “exposed prices”

  1. Anonymous Mark 

    what brands do they carry?

  2. Anonymous fadibou 

    check it out http://www.harmanme.com/

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3