Stairs of Leo Burnett


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Stairs of Leo Burnett
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

Leo Burnette have cool hallways between their offices; bean bags and some nice lively colors. Today I woke to realize I had a good view and the pool had two good looking ladies doing some laps across. But damn I thought they will do 5 or 10 minutes but i went to shower and got out, got dressed and got ready to leave and they were still doing laps, thats like 40 minutes from the time I woke till the time I leave my room. I came back to my room at 7:00 pm but surprisingly they have left by then !!!


0 Responses to “Stairs of Leo Burnett”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3