Source of my misery


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Miki on Feb 15
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

Our dog is turning into the source of my misery. I cant sleep with him barking and screaming all night long. Nothing is working with him. All he wants to do is play, play, play and play. And yes, he likes to eat sometimes but play comes first.


1 Responses to “Source of my misery”

  1. Anonymous Caffeinated 

    Is there any way you can make him run around all day so that at night he falls asleep, exhausted? Are there any of those balls that those gerbils run around in that are big enough for Miki?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3