Mikis ears are standing up


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Miki on Feb 15
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

All Mini Pins like my dog have their ears standing up like dobbermens. I didn't know if the process happens by itself or its actually done through cutting the ears or something. Last week I noticed a change in one of the ears of Miki, the right ear, and now the left one is following it. Today the right ear was up for a while then it went down again. It's a matter of time before both ears are up straight.
PS: He and I didn't sleep last night :(


0 Responses to “Mikis ears are standing up”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3