Miki Slept = I Slept


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was ammazing, I actually managed to sleep last night for like 11 pm to 9:30 am
with one interruption only from the dog. Exhausting him worked, he slept and was so tired to move his ass or cry or whine or bark.
Congratulations to me.

I slept.

Step 2: We need to repeat the events of last night again so I manage to recollect my life, this dog is not in my schedule and I deserve to rest in the weekend after a week of work.
The Cats however are taking full advantage of my lack of sleeping and the fact that I am not using my bike for nearly 1 month now and thy love the area under the cover. Their pissing and dirt is all I have and I am not surprised to find a cat giving birth there.


0 Responses to “Miki Slept = I Slept”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3