miki


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




miki
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

Meet Miki, our guard dog.
He is a mini Pincher and is 20 cm long, in 1 year he will grow to almost 30 cm and can really give mice and flies a hard time, and will surely prevent some cockroaches from invading our privacy.
Miki is stuck in Beirut awaiting the proper paper work as he is suspected to have some terrorist ties from his past.


2 Responses to “miki”

  1. Anonymous MiYaFuSHi 

    OMG he looks adorable!!

  2. Anonymous Caffeinated 

    Hey miki you're so fine,
    You're so fine
    You blow my mind!!

    ---Oh my goodness that dog is cute.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3