First shot on the bike


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Fadi
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

3 months have passed since I had my bike, its kinda cool and its a great escape from the daily doze of work and commotion. The weekend rides are the best thing, just ride for a long trip, no mobile, no Internet and no TV.


3 Responses to “First shot on the bike”

  1. Anonymous The Don ® 

    I thought I would see you last weekend (well not you, cos I didn't know how you looked like before this picture, but see your bike lol), I went out riding all weekend.. maybe in 3eed..

    With the custom bike, I can't ride for long distances, so I won't be able to do the Kuwait boarder trips.. :)

  2. Anonymous fadibou 

    I guess you have one of those small tanks.
    I've seen comments on custom bikes especially bout the fuel tanks.
    I am off for a week so can't catch you for at least another 10 days but I hope we do in the marina the week after.

  3. Anonymous Moey 

    nice bike..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3