What's your dream car ?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




peugeot
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

And can you afford it ? ! ? ! ?


5 Responses to “What's your dream car ?”

  1. Anonymous juddy abbott 

    My birthday is coming soon :)

  2. Anonymous snookie 

    mm.. a black ferrari f430 or a cranberry red w/ black stripes 1970 rs chevelle..
    fantastic design btw..

  3. Anonymous Salty-C 

    This is weird. Am sure I left a comment on the previous post. I guess it didn't get through. Anyway, it was about the new template. I LOVE it! ;)

  4. Anonymous Salty-C 

    Oh.. and HOT ride!

  5. Anonymous fadibou 

    what day, maybe we can have a celebration for you online :)
    snook: F430 is great but black !!!! but the 1970 chevelle is so , mmmm, like a black f430.
    Salty: welcome back :) where have you been ?????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3