View from the Top


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Mountains
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

So am back from Beirut, 3 days of fun I can say. Weather however beat me badly, it was grey, cloudy, and hot. There was no snow in any visible area and the whole place was greeeeeeeeeey. I took this shot on the way back, its one of the north Lebanon peaks and since its over 2000 m, its got some snow. The only snow I could see was from 5000 m over Lebanon.


0 Responses to “View from the Top”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3