Bad Day, Sad Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Two Girls
Originally uploaded by fadibou.

In times when you get bad news and you wish you don't understand what's happening is the time you whish you were 4 again when everything rotated around getting the 2 nicest things in your life; the xmas gift and the birthday gift. Today another death in beirut and another sad day for Lebanon. I just hope they stop cause it doesn't make sense to loose so many people anymore.


2 Responses to “Bad Day, Sad Day”

  1. Anonymous juddy abbott 

    my sympathy and concolensis. im really sorry for what happened . it defintly broke our hearts.
    we need peace.. tafah al keel

  2. Anonymous caffeinated 

    And candy. It also rotates around candy.

    Wishing the best for Lebanon, and thinking about Tueni....*sigh*...A great man.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3