Moulin Rouge


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Moulin Rouge
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
3 days in Paris and I am enjoying this Eid holiday. For those who are still in Kuwait, I am sorry, it might be great to eat outside again but that can't beat an evening in the latin quarter and an afternoon at Monmartre. Moulin Rouge is waiting for me tomorrow and a dance of the fanfan. Weather is improving and the riots are increasing but they are still outside paris. Bonne nuit for now ....


3 Responses to “Moulin Rouge”

  1. Blogger shosho 

    Belsalama :)

  2. Blogger fractal00 

    Lol. .. Dude enjoy yourself ... and i am waiting for that friday morning where u guys will drive ur harleys by... ;) enjoy

  3. Blogger sheela_b 

    Hi!You really do have so many awesome pixs!!! by the way, it's Sheela:-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3