Fadi in Technicolor mode


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Fadi in Technicolor mode
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Something from my last vacation; Me in technicolor mode :)
Photo was taken in Place De La Defence near the arch.


8 Responses to “Fadi in Technicolor mode”

  1. Blogger iDip 

    that's a cool shot & welcome back :)

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    thank you idip

  3. Blogger sheela_b 

    thx for coming over to my blog. Have a good time in Paris!

  4. Blogger Rampurple 

    i really like ths picture...

  5. Blogger samboose 

    HEEEEEY!!! Congrats on your new bike!! Hope you're having a great time!!

  6. Blogger fadibou 

    Sheela you are welcome ,you have a great blog.
    Ram: Thank you and I like it too :)
    samboose: Its raining , raining raining raining and its raining :(

  7. Blogger Caffeinated 

    That reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, for some reason..

  8. Blogger fadibou 

    I liked that movie but i think i needed a proper costume to fit,

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3