BMW K1200R No Mercy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




BMW K1200R No Mercy
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I mean what were the advertising awards in Kuwait about, we rarely see on the roads anything worth looking at. This for me is advertising at its best, although its a small cut of the real ad, the text in dutch says" The NEW BMW K 1200R, NO MERCY" and it shows the heads of the competition of the bike on the wall hanging as trophies, it makes you want to buy this bike and wonder what's it all about. I hope one day we will see some creativity from the ad agencies in the region and the understanding and maturity from the clients to accept new ideas.


1 Responses to “BMW K1200R No Mercy”

  1. Blogger The Stallion 

    OH LA LA! I like this!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3