Kuwait City


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Kuwait City
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
My wife got called to work yesterday at 3:00, 2 hours after her official signoff :(
It was sad to drive back to Kuwait city and wait for her for 1 hour in the car but I took the opp to go snap some different shots of Kuwait and here you are: Low tide, clear skies, sunset time and Kuwait city skyline. I think this will change a lot in the next 6 months so I hope to get a different shot from the same place with more towers.


1 Responses to “Kuwait City”

  1. Blogger P.I.M.P 

    Get your wife a driver and stay home!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3