Ka3ek


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Ka3ek
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Ka3ek Ka3euk. For those who have been to beirut, Ka3ek is so famous down there. Its bloody dirty and collects the fumes from the exhausts of cars all day long, they put supposedly zaatar in it but what you get is simmak with hamoud al Laymoun and sometimes they put picon but they charge 1500 LL for it. I am so starving I even want Ka3ek. Is there anyone in Kuwait who sells Ka3euk ???


3 Responses to “Ka3ek”

  1. Blogger Jazz Central 

    I miss those too :( I think you may find them in Kuwait somewhere in those small shops in Hawalli. If I'm not mistaken, I swore I saw them hanging in a window when I passed by them on day. Sadly I forgot where now.

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    we need to look for it

  3. Blogger fractal00 

    BreadTalk .... They will be doing them soon ... guess who's idea was it ;) ... hope it tastes the same though !

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3