Hellraiser Revamped


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Hellraiser Revamped
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Hellraiser has revamped his bike. New color scheme or more like a total theme revamp. It looks mean and ugly and he reminds of mad max when he is riding it. This shot is very lousy but I promise a full coverage by the weekend.


7 Responses to “Hellraiser Revamped”

  1. Blogger Jazz Central 

    saba7 il khair fadibou! akheeran you posted something. We missed ya! Wainak? I'm sure you been criusing around in that bike...good for you :)

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    Jazz Central: nice to see someone still comes to my blog :)
    I am back to updating more frequently now I guess, not daily but at least several times per week.
    Its ramadan but the new games on the xbox are taking a big portion of my time.

  3. Blogger McArabian 

    Maybe it's the shot, maybe I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to motorbikes, maybe it's both, but the bike looks good to me.

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    The bike is good but the photo needs more work as I took it using the camera on the mobile rather than my Canon.

  5. Blogger The Stallion 

    Welcome back 7aji!

  6. Blogger fadibou 

    Hala Beek Abbouy

  7. Blogger Hellraiser 

    So where are these famous shots?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3