Harley Davidson - Street Bob


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Harley Davidson - Street Bob
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Yep, this bike is mine. I bought a bike after persuing a long time dream of owning a Harley Davidson with all its glory. This is the last pic I take of my bike in the showroom and the next set will be on the road. I have a lot of friends who drive HDs and I have decided to build a website for HD owners in Kuwait and make it a gallery of the bike and its owner. Expect it soon as the work has just started. If you are an HD owner and want to feature your bike, drop me and e-mail and I will add you to the first featured bikes, see you on the road . . . .


7 Responses to “Harley Davidson - Street Bob”

  1. Blogger The Stallion 

    Mabrook!

    Be safe!

  2. Blogger Mahmood Al-Yousif 

    mabrook indeed! enjoy...

  3. Blogger Jazz Central 

    So we gonna see you on the Gulf Road cruising?

  4. Blogger NuNu™ 

    عيدك مبارك وعساك من العايدين الفايزين انشالله

  5. Blogger sheela_b 

    Hi!You have so many fabulous shots!!! May I add ur blogsite to my regular reading list? -Sheela

  6. Blogger Edjamacated Guy 

    congrats man..you gotta let me on it sometime

  7. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Fadi welcome to the legions of doom, you have seen the light at last welcome to Kuwait HOG, BTW we dont cruise the Gulf except for the morning. Otherwise its trips outside kuwait CT.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3