Gorillas in the Mist


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Gorillas in the Mist
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I have talked about my friend Dean Polley from Dubai and his natural photography gallery. Dean organized recently a photography treck to Rwanda to the famous Gorillas in the mist moutain. I should have been on that trip wasn't it for Gitex and other work related issues. The trips are usually for 4 days for a cost close to 2000$ which includes almost everything. More trips are coming soon as promissed by Dean but for now enjoy the
baby gorillas


1 Responses to “Gorillas in the Mist”

  1. Blogger Edjamacated Guy 

    come on already, how long does a trip to dubai take?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3