Feeding time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Feeding time
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
The feeder in action


2 Responses to “Feeding time”

  1. Blogger 3baid 

    The pigeons are looking at him thinking "aww, thanks for the food but we're still taking over the world with our flu."

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    man, I could only thinking of bird flu each time their feathers flew towards me, its scary to think that those creatures may carry a deadly flu that can kill a person so fast. They reminded me also of the movie "birds" of Alfred Hitchcock.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3