Bird Master


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Bird Master
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Part of my tour yesterday was to visit the pigeons next to my office. I spent 40 minutes around them and I realized that every 15 or 20 minutes someone passes and feeds them. It varies as some throw them bird food and some throw them rice. But this guy came and stood and they seem to know him, they gathered around him before he even started feeding them. It was an ammazing sight.


1 Responses to “Bird Master”

  1. Blogger McArabian 

    Wow. That's crazy.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3