The Sun


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




the Sun
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I could not resist this shot, I was driving and I stopped the car, the area was full of high voltage poles so I couldn't have got a better shot. I took it on a day where it was full moon. I don't know if its related but the sun looked so large when I took this shot and it was going down at an unusual speed. Perhaps its just an illusion, I don't know.


0 Responses to “The Sun”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3