Quality Control not passed !!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Kuwait Towers
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Qaulity.net, What are they upto those days. I mean their speed has become so lousy that a 512 line can't keep me connected to Xbox live. Its a fact, their speed has dropped so badly. I mean they shoud call it "What??? Quality.net". currently, what lacks in their services is quality. It was so bad tonight, I didnt even get a decent connection till 1:00 am. Reach a high level of frustration at 9:30 and went out for dinner at chilis to avoid the Turtle beach connection they are providing.


4 Responses to “Quality Control not passed !!!”

  1. Blogger nibaq 

    Qualitynet aka ZiftNet

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    good one nibaq. Is fastelco better ?

    Do you advice a shift?

  3. Blogger Mark 

    fasttelco 512 is slower then qualitynet 512 plus blocks more websites. Qualitynet also have MUCH better customer service.

    http://www.248am.com/mark/kuwait/qualitynet-vs-fasttelco-the-speed-review/

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    This is really a bad situation. On average I am getting disconnected in 1 out of 3 games. My PCs are all off to keep the line at maximum utilization for Xbox Live but still I am getting disconnected. Thanks Mark for the fasttelco update.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3