Jast another ray of light


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Entertainment City Kuwait _Public 45
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Bloggers meeting again. last thursday was at entertainment ciy. First time to the place. The leader knew it well and she kept the herd together while we tried almost every single game, even the boring sinbad. I tried 3 out of maybe 17 that the others did. The roller coaster is a must for the faint hearted. But at 2 KD for 30 seconds, It's good for a single ride.
More photos in this link


8 Responses to “Jast another ray of light”

  1. Blogger Jewaira 

    Interesting photos :)

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    it was a nice evening with loads of photo ops :)

  3. Blogger Babbler 

    Sounds like a lot of fun.
    but wasn't it too hot for entertainment city at this time of year?

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    it was after 5:00 pm and it was a great weather, never thought it would be buy we didn't even sweat or feel the heat.

  5. Blogger samboose 

    Sounds like fun!

  6. Blogger The Stallion 

    7aram I couldn't go! I had to organize an event with my brother! I saw "The Leader" on Friday and she told me about the trip to EC! But she said there were only about 5 bloggers out of 11 people!

  7. Blogger fadibou 

    "Anyone who comes along with bloggers is a blogger to be" quoting the great words of a Chinese philosopher.

  8. Blogger The Stallion 

    7ilwa minik!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3