Donkey Kong and a YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaa


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Donkey Kong
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I went to shaab park today and saw this game. It struck me straight away that it looks the good old game of Donkey Kong. In fact on other prespectives, its exactly the same interface. After that I went to watch Daisy Dukes. Dukes of Hazard has to be one of my fave movies of the year. It's been 23 years since my last yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha and General Lee jumping around and flyinnnn. The actor fit the roles and the movie is so very true to the series. Good laughs, great chase scenes and above all, Double D initials of Daisy Dukes. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaa.


5 Responses to “Donkey Kong and a YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaa”

  1. Blogger Rampurple 

    you went to shaab park without me?! :(

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    we went there for something related to work. But you know me, I walk with the camera 24hrs a day.

  3. Blogger Jazz Central 

    now that I'm back from my vacation, we all need to go to Shaab Park :)

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    I agree on that, I would love to try this game. It looks like a good challenge.

  5. Blogger Tooomz 

    C'mon update!!! :P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3