Counting the sand


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Counting the sand
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
No comment .. .. ..


4 Responses to “Counting the sand”

  1. Blogger Edjamacated Guy 

    thats a really cool pic..lots to say. you make get prints of it, i wouldnt mind a copy myself hehe

  2. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Great shot! I like. And HI! :)

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    I will post soon more similar shots, as I am starting to become more selective on what I post :).
    Thanks for the feedback.

  4. Blogger Jazz Central 

    awwww...so cute..and look at the tan line on the back of the girl on the rigt...so cute!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3