Blues, Orange and back to blogging


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




HRC
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I am back to normal, that is my M-PMS (Male PMS) is over. I have to admit, I hate Hard Rock Cafe Kuwait. The food and the music is the lousiest after touring at least 15 other HRCs. But I have to admit again that its the best place to get music on a week day. The DJ is not there and they play those lovely default self running tunes. Damn it was good. Led Zeppelin, Korn, Linkin Park, Aerosmith, Queen, David Bowie and GunsnRoses. The food was lousy as usual.
But the Music sure Rocks.


2 Responses to “Blues, Orange and back to blogging”

  1. Blogger Jazz Central 

    I hate it too!! You'd expect a good atmosphere....but all you hear is Britney Spears on repeat and the food sucks!!

    PS: I'm back :)

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    The food was great, I had a pepsi with Ice and it was great. Then had dessert and it was nice too. :)
    But I would't try eating anything appart from that.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3