All Aboard


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




All Aboard
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I love this wallpaper, I got it of some website along with similar ones and they are great colors, great illustrations and they are so nice for a background. It reminds me of a song in the 80s by KLF which start with "All Aboard, All Aboard Wooho". KLF was a great band who got us "Justified and Ancient".


4 Responses to “All Aboard”

  1. Blogger samboose 

    Oh my God!! KLF!!! Man i remember that, How in the world did you remember that!!!

  2. Blogger NuNu™ 

    Hehehe, This pic reminds me of channel Cartoon Network! ;P

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    KLF is gonna rock you. Hey yo Way

  4. Blogger Google Page Rank 6 

    Increase your Adsense Earnings

    I noticed you have adsense ads on your page, Would you like to increase your earnings from them, Free and Legitimate way to make your clicks increase.
    Come see my Blogger blog and it will tell you more.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3