Windows


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Windows
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Went for dinner at peppes after work tonight. it was nice and had lots of Windows (my kinda place). The food was also nice and their promotion runs as get a large when you order a medium. The place was spacious enough, good smell, good reception, good prices, good seating and good food. The price was medium and I would go there again.
PS: they have a parking spot for like 500 cars. That is such a rare thing in kuwait.


0 Responses to “Windows”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3