Villa fayrouz


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Villa fayrouz
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Had a farewell tonight for a colleague, Mohammad Helmy, leaving us to Canada. We had it at Villa Fayrouz, the famous Lebanese restaurent in al Shaab area in kuwait. It was great food as usuall, I smell like an ashtray after it as usual. I hate cigarettes. I love the low light inside this place but it needs a tripod to capture the real magic of those lanterns. Hellraiser was there with his camera, the mediocre Olympus, and I have nasty expectations about his blog for tonight.


2 Responses to “Villa fayrouz”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Nasty expectations, pourquoi?

    Hellraiser: What have you been up to?

  2. Blogger Hellraiser 

    BTW dont flatter your self you are an average computer user, you may look like a geek, but you sure ain't one. Have a look at my blog.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3