The Vase


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Vase
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Well , 2 hours of art and I made this, The colors are chosen to resemble tulips and trust me when i put them in, they will blend so well. Anyway I did this on my 30th birthday as a gift to my wife, I hope she likes it. Two hours of painting and 7 days of cooking and voila!!!


9 Responses to “The Vase”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Nice ;)

  2. Blogger Jazz Central 

    Nice job. How was Color Me Mine?

  3. Blogger NuNu™ 

    WOW!! Where you at Color Me Mine? ;P

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    Yep, we went to color me Mine. It was a nice experience and thanks to my wife, I enjoyed it more as it was a time travel to the past and the art class of school. Results looked nice too, but the wait of 7 days to get the object furnaced is the worst part. But it was great.

  5. Blogger donl 

    Really good blog here! I will be checking it again.

    Check mine chocolate cheesecake recipe if you get a chance.

  6. Blogger barty 

    Sex Offenders Banned From Storm Shelters
    Sex offenders tracked by the state are banned from public hurricane shelters in Florida under a new policy that allows them to weather the storms in prison instead.
    Great blog site, lots of info really liked it.

    I have a Ceiling Fan Sale site/blog. It pretty much covers Ceiling Fan Sale related stuff.

    Come and check mine out if you get time.

  7. Blogger samboose 

    GREAT JOB!!!! Totally impressive!!!

  8. Blogger fadibou 

    I took 2 hours, so its good effort at least.

  9. Blogger samboose 

    It's more than just effort!!! Creativity!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3