Twisted Fortunes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Heritage Village
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Well I was supposed to be in Dubai taking photos like this, but instead I am back to Kuwait. Had problems with my resident visa of the UAE and I was denied access to Dubai and it needs 10 days to sort this issue, so I slept overnight in the airport and got the first plane back to Kuwait in the morning.
What a vacation!!!!
More Bad luck, my car broke down and the 24 hour assistance from KFH, don't work in the weekend. Ammazing. Its called "24/7 - weekend"
Regards and good luck to all of you, I don't seem to have it those days.


4 Responses to “Twisted Fortunes”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Twisted fortunes: if it doesnt kill you it only makes you stronger. I hope the days to come will be better.

  2. Blogger Hellraiser 

    Dude!! you are jinxed, I hope my cigarillos are intact.

  3. Blogger Mark 

    ah thats why u r back early. sucks, did they atleast have a hotel at the airport?

    write about your experience here:
    http://www.sleepinginairports.net/mideast/dubai.htm

  4. Blogger Edjamacated Guy 

    damn..thats a nightmare of mines. to travel and then be denied access to the country. but in my nightmare its a long-haul flight like the US

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3