Qobbar Sunset


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Qobbar Sunset
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Going to the sea and spending a full day away from land, made me realize onething which was totally new to me. Never even thought of it.
The temperature at Qobbar island during mid day was like close to 34 degrees and it was a cool breeze and under the tent of the boat it was easy to stay a full day without an AC and without getting annoyed. Leaving after sunset and approaching land, you can feel the heat increase like you are coming into an oven. Why don't we all move to Qobbar????


0 Responses to “Qobbar Sunset”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3