The Island


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Island
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
What a day, been to The Palms and had a shy tan with the misses, rampurple was there and then back home, dinner, a lot of sushi, and then watched a movie.
First I wanna say, (((((The Island))))) is the best movie you can hope to watch this summer, at least for my taste, its the best ever. The acting was good, the cast was also good, The Director and the story were a massive hit.
IN BRIEF, GO WATCH THE MOVIE:
I BET YOU WILL LOVE IT.
ah the story is of the boat at Radisson SAS Kuwait from a view from The Palms


3 Responses to “The Island”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Ok, will watch it. But count this as a favor. ;)

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    I will watch the Butterfly effect soon to pay you back :P

  3. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Deal :P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3