Ice Age Cometh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Ice Age
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
You must all remeber Ice Age, the movie. Ahhh, it made me laugh my heart out . Ice Age 2, The Meltdown is coming soon to a theater near you :) :)
Finally the cinema scene is giving us something to watch again. The Island and then this. Bring them on.


3 Responses to “Ice Age Cometh”

  1. Blogger samboose 

    I love cartoons!!!

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    me too samboose, but Ice Age is such a nice movie, I can't stop laughing from just seeing the trailer.

  3. Blogger Patrick 

    The movie scene has been great for quite a while actually. Well I dont know about Kuwait. But in Lebanon it has. I was going to the movie nearly every week, there were quite a few memorable movies. from Star Wars Ep. III to Sin City, Batman, Crash. A bunch of kickass movies.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3