Hole in the wall


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




mummy
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
There is this pub in beirut called hall in the wall, well, at least it was there 2 years ago, anyway, it was a great idea and its kinda open to the pubs next door and has a lota entry points, I will go there this sunday and refresh my memory with some shots from it. Yep its travel time again and this time Beirut and Istanbul.
I took this photo in Egypt last year, no special effects, just a hole in the wall.


0 Responses to “Hole in the wall”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3