Halo 3 is coming Jan 6 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Halo 3
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
According to gamestop, Halo 3 will be released Jan 6 2006, master chiefs get ready, and while Oz and Patch are studying, I will be practicing this time.
Here is the
link


3 Responses to “Halo 3 is coming Jan 6 2006”

  1. Blogger nibaq 

    Just when I was getting good with Halo 2, they had to come with 3 to screw with my learning curve.

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    It will put me and you on even par with Patrick and his gang. Rejoice

  3. Blogger Patrick 

    Huh? How would the release put you on par with Myself and my tribe? Nothing changes in Halo 3, similar controls, same ol' kickass Master Chief.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3