EDO


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Nibaq
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
We went to Edo tonight for dinner, japo place in Al Shaab, Kuwait. The food was ok, nothing special and i felt its a bit not fresh. presentation, service and the interior was great though.
The people we went with were mostly bloggers I never met before appart from nibaq, rampampered, patch and my misundazstood. I enjoyed their company and it was nice to see people away from the keyboard for a while. The shot is of the sushi bar they have and Nibaq, ready to expose their weaknesses in supplying his demand for something out of this place.


4 Responses to “EDO”

  1. Blogger The Stallion 

    Hey you forgot to write about the littel discussion we had about the Blocker program that struck our computers! Ready to post something about how to fix that issue?

  2. Blogger Kthekuwaiti 

    He looks like he put on weight .. And I dont believe its because of the sushi... :)

  3. Blogger Purgatory 

    he is commanding them to make sushi

  4. Blogger NuNu™ 

    I hate sushi ;/

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3