Dazed and Confuzed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Dazed and Confuzed
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
That's how my life has been in the past 5 days, so could not blog before. It's really like the Led Zepellin song "Dazed and Confuzed". The shot is of post it notes in Salhiya.


4 Responses to “Dazed and Confuzed”

  1. Blogger The Stallion 

    Hmmm someone visited the Tanagra in Sal7iya! Did you get something for the MRS?

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    next time you pass , gimme a shout, we can starbucks. I work there.

  3. Blogger mar 

    baby, did you :)

  4. Blogger Babbler 

    your fellow bloggers are fethi7a (that is, if you did buy something for the MRS to surprise her).

    Fadibou...take it wasy with work, blogging can wait :D

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3