Chess Mate


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Chess Mate
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
For anyone who has been to Salhiya Complex in Kuwait, you will notice that the bottom of the balconies is a chess board. Its very similar to the Escher Paintings like the relativity. A lounge on top and a chess board on the bottom. I don't know if it was intentional by the architect. But still its great.


3 Responses to “Chess Mate”

  1. Blogger Rampurple 

    i see ur a fan of escher... second time i hear u mention him

  2. Blogger iDip 

    good observation fadi

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    The great Escher, never to be replaced or even copied, except by a photocopy machine and a scanner. I love his work.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3