Catch of the day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




catch of the day
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
So I took off today and went with my friends fishing. What a day, it started at 8:30 where I was sick and called to cancell my trip. Things got better by 10:30 and I decided to join them and went to Fahaheel beach club or something. We left with a mild sea and went to Qobbar island and we stayed around it. I was too sick to start fishing and everyone was catching fish except me, lying on the deck and enjoying the sun and the sleepy mood I was in. After lunch I got myself ready to fish and took corner and started throwing the line. I verbally threw my line like 50 times without even a fish hissing near me. Everyone started to make fun of my fishing and they were saying that I am like the owner of a restuarent, feeding the fish for free so they can come again. At 4:00 i decided to try something new. I mixed the squid and shrimp baits to make it kabab style bait. And there you go, my customers turned out to like Kababji style baits. I started by fishing the biggest She3ry of the day. Then some cat fish and 1 hour later, something big hooked in my line that almost cut my fingers. It was too tough, 5 minutes of wrestling at the depth of 50 feet and it snapped the line from the hook, everyone said its a big barracuda as it cut the line from the hook with its teeth. Three more cat fish and another big catsh, I spent another 5 to minutes to get it out but again it cut the line, I started feeling bad then . We moved to a new spot and another big pull and I started to take it out. It was too tough for me to handle and my friend who is a kuwaiti and used to those fish too the line and started playing along with the fish till we got it out. and there you go, catch of the day, a Dil3a, thats what they told me the name is and its 15 lovely pounds ready for my lunch tomorrow :)


1 Responses to “Catch of the day”

  1. Blogger Edjamacated Guy 

    wooahh..thats a mighty fine catch man. i wanna go fishing, havent been fishing in over a month..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3