Butterfly Effect


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Butterfly Effect (Large)
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I found this lamp in the pasage to the lobby toilet at the Palms in Kuwait. Its just the right shape and colors and light


5 Responses to “Butterfly Effect”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    I love the movie with Ashton Kutcher. Have you seen it?

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    sorry salty, Ashton Kitchen is not on my list of actors who i'd like to see their movies, perhaps he should have played the Danger Barch (the dumb boxer) in million dollar baby.

  3. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    No Fadibou, you just gotta watch the movie, trust me! Not for Kutcher, but because its a really good movie. For real.

  4. Blogger fadibou 

    i trust you for that and will get it and watch it but count this as a favor :)

  5. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Hehe. No problem. Favor favor. ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3