The boat from "The Island"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The wallypower 118
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
If you watch the movie and get curious about the boat, here is the real thing :)


2 Responses to “The boat from "The Island"”

  1. Blogger The Stallion 

    I had that Yacht on my blog when I wrote about my "Wish List"! The thing is AMAZING!

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    Its an awesome thing, I'd figure we surely will see one soon in Kuwait. Its like the Rolls Royce of Yakhts or more close to the Maybach.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3