Bloggers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




bloggers
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Bloggers met, bloggers blogged, bloggers xbox lived, bloggers card palyed and bloggers had a lot fun till 4:00 am in the morning. Hope to repeat the feast in the next weekend.
Fadibou wrteched mark nat missunduztood nibaq rampurple ozy ramsey salim edjamacated guy and steve mcqueen maybe even jeames dean.


10 Responses to “Bloggers”

  1. Blogger nibaq 

    GOTO SLEEP!

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    my day just started, its an early wake up i guess :)

  3. Blogger ceiling fan bulbs 

    Checked out your blog it's great!

    I have a Hunter Ceiling Fan Remote site/blog. It pretty much covers Hunter Ceiling Fan Remote related stuff.

    Come and see it some time.

  4. Blogger mar 

    High Five I stayed up till almost 2 AM :)

  5. Blogger fadibou 

    high five thirty :)

  6. Blogger Edjamacated Guy 

    lol fadi kicked my ass in halo

  7. Blogger fadibou 

    Edj has to practice for sure

  8. Blogger Moey 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  9. Blogger Moey 

    oh.. damn, i didnt know about it!

  10. Blogger tonto41 

    Hey fadibou you said it Bloggers now that rings true. I swear by my homes ceiling fans, talk about sweet cool fresh air beats air conditioning any day!
    I found some good deals through Hunter Ceiling Fan and other resource sites. Anyway if people need Hunter Ceiling Fan related stuff they should check it out.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3