Block-Checker - bad bad bad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




block-checker
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
This software infects your msn messenger and it doesnt work. It starts sending messeges to all of your contacts and its like a stupid harmless virus. It also bypasses your popup blocker and start giving you popup ads whenever you start the internet. Uninstalling it doesnt remove it. Follow the instructions from this link to remove it.


4 Responses to “Block-Checker - bad bad bad”

  1. Blogger The Stallion 

    Thanks alot! I DLed the file and used "Method 2" and it worked perfectly!

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    Hala Walla :)

  3. Blogger AyyA 

    I removed it from my computer without using your link, I did not know how to use your link but how can I be sure that it's not hidden in somewhere

  4. Blogger AyyA 

    OK I think I got it

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3