The Two Towers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




The Two Towers
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
Those shadows remind me of the movie The Lord on the Rings, The Two Towers. Although they are just shadows, they are casted over the cemeteries next to my office. Thea are weirdest at sunset time, as the sun gets lower, they get longer and cast the shadow all the way to Kuwait TVs building.


2 Responses to “The Two Towers”

  1. Blogger Hellraiser 

    OK dude you need to get out a bit more often, you are demoralising, besides dont you have anything to do during your working hours Geez it must suck beeing you shorty!!!

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    mouta

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3