Tattooeen


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Mustafa and Amal
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
More tattoos, this time its Mustafa and Amal form my company, I think my colleagues are giving me an indication of what is missing on my skin.


7 Responses to “Tattooeen”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Lots of tattoed ppl.

  2. Blogger Babbler 

    but I thought that you were not into tattoos!

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    I am not into tattoos, but surely into photography :)

  4. Blogger Rampurple 

    i see u work for microsoft :P

  5. Blogger fadibou 

    you know people at Microsoft ?

  6. Blogger Rampurple 

    yes i do... a few of them....

  7. Blogger fadibou 

    name a few and I will pass the regards,

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3