Sergio Fava


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Sergio Fava
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
The thing I hate the most is to loose friends. Moving around and living in different countries got me loosing a lot of friends and loosing contact with them. I will be posting each week a photo of a friend so that they will locate me if they ever search for their name. This week its of Sergio Fava (aka Camarao) he recently found my blog and posted a comment on it. Sergio got me into DSLR photography and into publishing my photos over the web. I will see sergio in December. Here is a link to his website, needs updates though: aesthesis


5 Responses to “Sergio Fava”

  1. Blogger Salty-C 

    Big tattoo.

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    nice idea, I will dedicate more blogs about tatooed people :)

  3. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Interesting.

  4. Blogger Babbler 

    I want to get a tattoo, can ya suggest where would be a good spot on a female?

  5. Blogger fadibou 

    babbler: Thats' out of my field of expertise. I prefer females without tattoos.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3