RGB


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




RGB
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
For two days, I am in bed. Sick. Flu. I hate it, got some fever too. No photos, no outings nothing. Appart from reading e-mail and blogs. Nothing at all. Too sick I can't even play PSP or Xbox. I posted a shot from the last day I spent in Dubai. It was on Jemeira Beach and it was good wind for kite surfing. it started with one but by noon , there were 17 kites in the air. I took this one because of the colors. Red Green Blue


6 Responses to “RGB”

  1. Blogger Moey 

    nice colors !

  2. Blogger Babbler 

    Salamat ya fadi, ma etshoof shar. having flu over summer is yukky...but remember, you were over-doing the travelling :P so your system must be down..

  3. Blogger fadibou 

    Anthoer trip is scheduled for this week. I don't know if I can skip it
    Thanks Babbler.
    Moe: I will post the rest of the series on flickr.

  4. Blogger Judy Abbott 

    salamaat

  5. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Salamat! Hope you get well soon. And I love the pic! Good shot.

  6. Blogger rachel king 

    hello fadibou !
    Thanks for your post. In return i hope to share this quote:

    "Positive thoughts (joy, happiness, fulfillment, achievement, worthiness) have positive results (enthusiasm, calm, well-being, ease, energy, love). Negative thoughts (judgement, unworthiness, mistrust, resentment, fear) produce negative results (tension, anxiety, alienation, anger, fatigue)."

    Also, please feel free to come and post on my blog : dubai hotels

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3