Puff Daddy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Puff Daddy aka pee deedee
Originally uploaded by fadibou.
I took this shot last year before the elections in NY. Puff Daddy was at a show in MTV and he was exciting the audience by running towards the glass and doing gestures and dancing. The people were crazy about him and were stepping over each other to see his act. I still don't get it, why would someone wait for 5 or more hours to watch someone jump at a window?
I hope there are no celebs this year when I visit NY. Last year I even saw people sleeping on the sidewalk 24 hours before the time Ashley Simpson would visit Virgin Megastores and sign her new album. Who is Ashley Simpson now? so imagine one year ago.


3 Responses to “Puff Daddy”

  1. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    I like P-Diddy! Lucky you..

  2. Blogger fadibou 

    I didnt feel so lucky to see him, but next time I will try to.

  3. Blogger Salted-Caramel 

    Yes, try. :P

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm fadi
  • a photographer, biker and a blogger from
  • Lebanon and living in Kuwait
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3